Friday, November 18, 2016

Films at the RPL

I loved Mark's film "Vous Etes Ici" that he premiered at the RPL this weekend, a feature lengthed essay film on the troubling nature of tourism in Paris. Too bad it's only playing 2 days as I'd suggest that as many people as possible in Regina try to get out and see it. Crowd was decent.
Upstairs at the RPL, my film "Eyes of Sorrow Moon" continues to play. To my surprise, the QC section of the paper had a sizable colour photo of me today in connection with that film. They pulled the image from the photo shoot earlier this summer, so it came as a complete surprise to me this morning. Of course, it appears from the layout that I might be the new king of Wineworld (where everyone lives on cork boats since all the land overflowed with merlot). 

No comments: