Thursday, July 7, 2016

Gallery is now open!


Still some glitches with the old tv, but otherwise the my exhibition at the AGR is up and running and open to the public! Monday to Saturday, noon until five (Saturday might be different). I had to leave after set up this morning but when I returned at 12:03, my parents an my sister Sharon were waiting. They seemed to enjoy aspects of it. I've not been sharing my films with my family as much as the early days, so they have quite a bit to catch up on. I also posted an old film, one that was not included in this show and has also not been on the internet before, onto Youtube. I am going to try to do this throughout this exhibition (that would be about 42, so I hope I have enough). Today['s is "GerFilm II" from 1991.

Now I've got to get back to my other duties that I've left undone for the past week. No rest for me. 

No comments: