Sunday, June 5, 2016

Filmpool AGM and CVAF party

I had to run from one meeting (the Filmpool AGM) from 1 to 3:30 to the next (Catheral Village Festival volunteers party at Shannon's) which started at 3. All went as well as can be expected. Due to my overly full schedule with Caligari, I've not put my name forward to be on the Board. I think the new group has a lot of fresh ideas and will do well. It seems that I have finally reached that point where I am the old codger in the back row who knows too much to be ignored but whom most people would rather didn't start making motions in the middle of meetings. What a rush. Only took a half century to get here. 

1 comment:

Berny Hi said...

I took the expressway and got there in 1/4 that time. No regrets, just happy to be sitting next to you, Gerald.