Monday, January 18, 2016

Blue Monday?

Late this afternoon we were told that today is blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. While the weather was cold, I was able to stay in most of the time, doing some writing, and cleaning my office. While it still needs modifications to the desk so that I can scan and park external drives better, the existing desk if finally clear of junk. The pens and SD cards (which outnumbered the pens) and cds (I reported on those yesterday) and little bits of paper and the dust (on my, this was out of hand) went on seemingly forever. The cleaning process was actually quite relaxing. I mixed it with reading and writing. Had perogies for supper. Now William and I are sitting here together as he prepares for his first final exams (mostly project presentations). 

No comments: