Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cathedral Train show at Davin School



The model train exhibit at Davin School grows more popular every year. I took a few stereoscopic photos but the roll isn't finished yet so I won't be showing those until next week. The changes to the train set up have been minor this year, but the bigger surprise this evening was going to William's music lesson. Last week was the last session with Tanner, who was young but a great fit to be William's first instructors. This week, "John", the regular instructor would finally return but when the door opened, I discovered it to be the brilliant Jonathan Dyck whom I first met 15 years ago when Jeff Looysen brought him on board to perform the score for "25 Short Films In and About Saskatchewan". Wow. I wish I was taking lessons.

No comments: