Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Filmpool meeting caps day of meeting

I can't imagine anything more dull than me blogging about meetings I've had, but since that is mostly what I did today, what choice is there. The morning was an early one with an 8:15 interview with the Dean search. Fortunately I was in my office contemplating memory when Christine reminded me that I was to meet with her regarding my three year review (went mostly okay). Class followed, and then home to pick up William, take him to piano then home again and then back out to the Stone's Throw for a Filmpool meeting (they have been having all of their meetings in coffee shops until the renovations are complete, probably another couple of weeks) to talk about Splice magazine. Arrived home in time of "Ted Talk Tuesday". 

No comments: