Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to work (for a day) and the Milky Way (real and Lego)

Even though I do put a bit of time each day into work, course planning, research, etc, I've actually taken most of August off and have been on vacation. I had to take today off from vacation, spending the morning getting some films off to a festival and the afternoon at the office for a meeting and straightening out some course details. Mark reminded me that I agreed to oversee the student festival students this fall, a commitment that had slipped my mind entirely.
Margaret took the kids to the pool then picked me up at 4:30 and we went to the Milky Way (the girls think they've never been there before, although it is very likely we've taken them but they've forgotten.
Milky Way Lego from Moose Jaw Lego exhibit, July 2013

No comments: