Sunday, March 3, 2013

Should have drawn the line ...

Still not feeling great today, I stayed home all afternoon and documented a box of Margaret's old sketches. Many of the charcoal gesture drawings on newsprint are just taking up space, but I really wanted to capture these images before she disposed of them. Of course there were other interesting finds such as grade and high school works. (Margaret tells me that no one should have their pony pictures on the internet. Apparently I disagree.
I thought I was well enough to go out tonight. Everything was fine, even though I had to drive through a blizzard. However, I got stuck on Kevin's driveway and had he not noticed and come out to help dig me out, I'd still be there. Back home, my old friend pneumonia has decided to pay a visit.  

No comments: