Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Migraine

In my fourteen years of teaching, today was the first time I've had a migraine during class. It started slowly. I was feeling a bit off and figured I was just in need of coffee (perhaps I should have got one) but around 45 minutes before the end of class I was getting pretty inarticulate  I probably freaked out my students, speaking in single syllable words and likely making little sense. If any are reading this, I apologize  I cut class a few minutes short after getting one of the students to read out the weekly film manifesto (I stared at it for a moment and realized I didn't know what most of the words said). By about 5:00 I could think again. By 7:30, the headache began subs
iding, a pretty minor case.
collage by Margaret and William from three days ago

No comments: