Friday, September 7, 2012

No rest Friday



First day of teaching today. I couldn't stop talking for nearly the full three hours, I'm sure I was insufferable. We had an orientation meeting with new grad students afterwards. I left afterwards, thinking I could get some rest, but when I got home I found William depressed because he'd not had a video finished in two months. I sat down with him and we completed a bionicle video. This evening we went to the Dunlop exhibition of paintings and animation by Jennifer Wanner about fictitious cross bred plants. The opening had Eric Hill doing music (William was unenthusiastic about the tunes, but sure loved the refurbished elevator) and then to the Creative City Centre for a second art exhibition by Linda Moskalyk, amazing painting/collages of rain forest trees. 

No comments: