Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Devil's in the Details

Today was mostly spent reworking my twelve year old animation syllabus which was taught 4 hours per week for 13 weeks using 16mm film to be an 11 week at 3 hours per week course with primarily digital tools. I also helped William rebuild two more of the older Bionicles. I finally got Nivalk together, after a failed attempt six months ago (I fortunately found the core with about 20 of the pieces still together). Paul was over, we watched more of the tv show "Reaper", which is a Chuck/Ghost Rider sort of cross and moves a bit slow but William likes it.
I'm still not able to watch flash videos using Firefox (although it continues to work with Chrome).
We cancelled out milk delivery, which would come tomorrow. We've been getting it for years but I'm worried that the milk will sour in the heat. Also, we really don't need the service and I don't even know how much things cost through them anymore. We'll start getting organic milk from the store. 

No comments: