Friday, May 4, 2012

working on films

Busy working on projects today. Shot a video of the city through the budding leaves to represent transition times here. I'd been waiting for my new lens adapter to mount my old manual focus lenses to the digital camera but gave up and shot this without it. Later in the afternoon, it arrived. I have also been going through SockVile one episode per day and sending notes to Erik so he can progress with them. I also bought some pieces I need to finish building my puppet for my Big World project (some reading about the set used in an early Brothers Quay film has me fired up about it). William was home from school but we didn't make a video together. Perhaps tomorrow. On my vhs dubbing project, I copied a bunch of episodes of Utopia Cafe I had worked on. I doubt that I'll look at them any time soon, but I would hate to through them out without a copy and not have the option of watching them.

No comments: