Monday, April 30, 2012

What to do in case of a zombie apocalypse.

I got my taxes in and fixed the last thing that needed fixing on my mom's computer (for some inexplicable reason, her password was lost on her email and the final patches needed to be installed on her OS). I've been dubbing vhs tapes to dvd. Hopefully I can mine some of that material for daily videos (I've been a day behind for a few days now). Margaret suddenly realized that we had tickets for a steak night fundraiser for the school so we took her brother along and caught up on his stories from Toronto. Five minutes after arriving home we realized that the lectures about what to do in case of a zombie apocalypse was already starting at the library so William and I raced off there. Some good discussions of survival but we unfortunately missed half of the first speaker who discussed the metaphoric issues of zombies in the contemporary world from a sociology point of view.

No comments: