Monday, February 13, 2012

assembly line art

I made a video today which is for a poetry festival, thinking it was due in two days (it is due in a month). I also made a video for one one-a-day set and just after I set it rendering, I realized it would be more appropriate as a valentine video tomorrow so I had to dive back in and build another video (total of three for the day and actually two others are half ready). Amid this activity, I posted four days of blog notes for my reading list AND taught William how to mass produce as we collaged together 27 zombie butterfly valentines for his class tomorrow. Meanwhile, Margaret and William made a couple of dozen muffins for the school staff (it is some sort of staff appreciation week) AND a few dozen mini-cupcakes for William's class tomorrow.  There's still time for some Tv!

No comments: