Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing Day idleness

William has a cold and cough which has escalated significantly in the past day. He coughs about once per minute, maybe more, so he stayed in all day and I didn't go to either party I was invited to. I did slip out to a couple of stores, bought some sale dvds including the Tin Tin animated films, Men In Black II, and Angel season 4. Margaret went to Gerda's party for the evening while William and I (and his cousins for a time) watched tv or played computer games. We started watching the newly restored (with Argentinian clips) version of Metropolis. I'm getting really engaged with it, especially sitting with William and discussing the possible story turns and historical restoration issues. Everyone should watch silent films with their kids from time to time.

No comments: