Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day tripper

William had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. He finally got a proper check up and they'll be investigating his cough further. He opted to stay out of school after that and run a couple of errands which included trips to Rona and Home Depot. I bought the tiles for the tub. Nothing fancy, although we might get some detail tiles for highlights. When we got home, the birds in the tree above our house were really really loud but were quiet along the rest of the block. I recorded them and am trying something new. I've uploaded the audio to my website: here is the link. I left it as a wave file so it is a bit big. I suppose I should have made it an mp3. Perhaps I'll replace it later. I've done this because it is difficult to find a place to put audio without video on the web. You can't do it in this blog, nor on Facebook or Youtube. You CAN do it on Myspace (and I have a profile) but thought I'd try something I could organize myself.
This evening we went to William's school for their welcome back BBQ. We saw his classroom and talked with his teacher and also saw the "time machine" which is part of the upcoming centennial of the school. William has a drawing inside it. Janine Windolph and Gerri-Ann Siwek are involved heavily with this.

No comments: