Friday, June 17, 2011

rain rain...

Today's email:
As a result of domestic sewer backup caused by excessive rain water,
activity on the University of Regina’s main campus and College Avenue
Campus is closed until further notice.  All students who are not
residents on campus are advised to leave campus as soon as possible. All
faculty and staff other than those deemed essential service, are also
asked to leave campus as soon as possible. 


Victoria Avenue was washed out but William and I absolutely needed to buy a new nanchuk for the second Wii controller and I have a gift card for Bestbuy so we needed to take alternative routes to get there.
This evening we played Wii and went to the Club where one of Margaret's colleagues, Ashley Tuchscherer, was having an art opening (whimsical drawings and paintings of old stuffed toys haviung metaphorical adventures). William drew a picture of me which I think reflects how the fluids in my lungs are making me feel:

No comments: