Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to work

I'm acting head for most of the next five weeks. Office was pretty calm, had one meeting regarding a conference on French comics and science fiction planned for next year. I also noticed that there is a Roger Ing Wikipedia entry which has a link to the public domain film clip I posted on archive.org a couple of years ago. The photo above is of Roger and a film 200 class from 1999 or 2000 when I had him come in as a subject for an in-class documentation exercise. I had Roger booked into a visual arts painting studio where he created a couple of canvases while the students, divided into three groups, needed to capture different aspects of the event (the actual paining, the reactions, etc). I can't recall if I ever even watched the tapes all the way through (they are on high-8) but I should still have them.

No comments: