Friday, June 25, 2010

politically incorrect Lego

I admit that I arranged this to be on the ramp leading away from this castle, but the arangement with the cowboy being carried by the "Indian" was created by someone else. Maybe my son, maybe some other idle hands in our kitchen over the past couple of days. A Lego construction so bizarrely inappropriate that I needed to photograph it.
It was William's last day of grade 3 today. I had a lazy day, didn't even look at my calendar. The summer heat has arrived (although the rain returns tomorrow) so I just couldn't do much. I put on the last episode of "Six Feet Under" after lunch; I watched all five seasons over the past few weeks, mainly after 11pm. Good show although I certainly finished it out of obsession rather than genuine interest. It got to be more and more about their sex lives than about the dead bodies which had been central in first season.

No comments: