Monday, May 3, 2010

break?

While it is the first week of May and most academics start taking a lengthy break, not me. My day was filled with meetings, letter writing, and an impromptu discussion with Geremy Lague, the second student I've hired for the summer to help on my projects. I managed to find my notes I wrote in October for the "Rerun" project (which at that time was to be a comic strip). The notes are written on the agenda to a meeting in very small, messy text so that no one sitting near me would be able to tell that I wasn't really paying attention. Next job is to translate them and find out if I have as funny as I thought I was that day.
I baked some biscotti but the batter had a lumpy consistency that I couldn't solve and the loafs ended up being very crumbly. I lost about 1/4 of the batch to breakage and those that survived are small.

No comments: