Sunday, March 21, 2010

weekend break?

William has been sick for a week now, as well as being awake until 11 or 12 each night. The only time I've been getting any work done is between 6 and 8 am, but it leaves me tired the rest of the day. I can't keep up. He's getting better but now Margaret is getting sick. We spent the majority of the day cleaning house because Margaret's brother and nieces are coming tomorrow. Not to stay with us, but will be here and might have a sleep over later in the week. We cleared about 6 boxes of old toys out of the attic; stuff that William never plays with. Much of it was just junk, although there are a few good things. All of it to my mom's garage sale later in the spring but right now it fills the back porch. I baked some cookies today for the visitors and to celebrate Sylvie's first birthday (see image above). William gave her a colourful toy that looks like a rainbow cat's tail. Not that she needs more toys either since I found ten more of her toys under the buffet in the dining room while looking for Lego (I re-assembled all the mini-figs again, but for three). I can't believe it's Monday again so soon, I can't catch up. I keep thinking I'm getting sick, which would explain why I'm feeling so negative about everything, but I just never get symptoms. Curse this lack-of-a-cold!!!

No comments: