Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter

We drove out to Lumsden today to see one last secret garden, a rather amazing hill top place with a great pool and huge deck. I'd love to vacation there for a week. William wiggled his tooth the whole way there and it came out finally. Afterwords we drove in to see the new Harry Potter movie. It wasn't until after it was over that we discovered that William's cousins hadn't seen any of the other films, even though the older one had read six of the books. I liked it. It was a bit scary in parts but the really dark stuff from the book has been removed. I coffeed with Kevin for a while this evening and when I got back I discovered that William's tooth had gone missing. I'd placed it on the table on a folded piece of paper two hours before but it was gone. Margaret wrote a letter to the tooth fairy explaining the situation. I found the tooth on the floor. I guess everyone is a bit frazzled after this weekend.

No comments: