Monday, June 8, 2009

new angles

This morning I had a great conversation with Sylvia Ziemann about film. She works with small projected video loops within sculptures so I was trying to figure out the best advice to help her enhance this type of work. It was all about lens choices, lighting, and camera placement that needed to be chosen to suit the window the video was to be seen in and for the location the viewer will be allowed to see it from.
This evening I played with my injured toe nail (from about 4 weeks ago) until it could bend up nearly 90 degrees. There seems to be a new toe nail below it. I've known that for some time, but dead toe nail can be taped down and acts as a perfect armour for the toe. However, once I'd over played with it tonight, it would no longer seat itself into its original position so I've needed to clip it away.

No comments: