Monday, June 22, 2009

improvements

William stayed home from school today. My morning meeting was canceled and I thought the probability of me getting sick soon was high so I postponed my other two meetings and stayed home too. Racing the clock (sickness and rain, neither of which arrived) I got the shingles on the front of the house finished by lunchtime. I finally cracked open the 1992 Batman Animated series I bought for William last year and we watched a bunch together. This evening William was back in top form (see photo) and expects to go to school tomorrow. Perhaps it was just some minor everyday flu. We set up the aquarium for his goldfish, Big Gil, who he'll be bringing home from school tomorrow or the next day. His reading group teacher, Mrs. Johnsone, got each of the kids in this group a fish that they wrote about and have cared for since January.

No comments: