Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lego news

I'm the department head for the next three weeks. Usually that means you check with the office now and then, signing a travel form every couple of days. However, I seem to have a full plate of things to do; letters to write, counselling appointments, meetings, events. I wish I could spend all day working on William's blog instead of my own, it's more fun, even though I don't say much. Now that he and his friends can read everything I write, I need to be cautious about what I say on his behalf. This evening I went and dug up four apricot bushes; William's reward for helping out was a trip to Toys R Us (I thought the project was going to be more onerous that it was). Anyway, I was curious about the new Space Police Lego series. I discovered that there is a new Lego Agents (series 2.0) set out which includes Dr. Inferno in a battle-bot suit. I think we can build one of those out of Exo-Force Lego.

No comments: