Monday, April 6, 2009

rough day ends well

I've been feeling a bit depressed for the past few days. It seems the reason, as Margaret predicted, is because I'm getting sick. I had a rough night with a huge headache that kept waking me up. It subsided with enough advil this morning, but I felt generally nauseous all day. It was the last day for my animation course. They did great work, much of it being festival-worthy material. Not everyone finished, so I'll have a bunch of follow up in days to come. Actually, I was okay with the incompletes since I was feeling so sick I was dying to let them go early, which I did, and to come home. I ended up beating Margaret and William to the house by 10 minutes (to their surprise) as they returned from the store with a secret bag. William went upstairs and did some wrapping and card-and presented me with a gold wrapped early birthday present at supper time. I was going to try to resist it until tomorrow, but it's such a rarity that I ask for something so specific (Lego Shanghai Chase) and actually get it that I was in heaven. For and image of the built Lego, see William's blog.

No comments: