Monday, February 2, 2009

not enough sleep

As I sent my post last night, after I got home at 11pm to a quiet house, I heard William talking - apparently still awake (he outlasted Margaret who was napping). Then, in a fit of foolishness, we watched "Momma Mia" until 1:00. It's a disc full of awfulness. You might be thinking I'm critisizing the corny ABBA music, but no. I actually have some fond memories of ABBA from grade school, anyone who was anyone had ABBA's Greatest Hits, I still have my copy. No, the movie just suffered from a bad script, bad choreography, and uninspired performances. I was certain Pierce Brosnan's performance was the worst thing he'd ever done until he began to sing, then he invented a whole new scale to gage badness by.
This morning at a few minutes past 7, William was out of bed and setting up a teasure hunt for the groundhog. You had to follow various signs around the house until you reach a groundhog he made out of a toilet paper tube. Kids his age are supposed to get 11 hours sleep per night, he's lucky to get eight.

No comments: