Sunday, February 8, 2009

grading

I finished grading my Film 200 assignments (except the two late ones). I only have one class, as opposed to the three I taught at a time previously, so the act of grading is not as daunting. I think I built it up in my mind as an all weekend thing, but it was really only 2 or 3 hours.
Kevin lent me the final half season of Sopranos this evening, which is pretty exciting. I'm just a few days away from spring break so will go double time through them. Tv is so great. I've been watching Battlestar Galactica, the first four of the last ten this weekend. It's finally back in its groove with Starbuck and Apollo (or whatever his name is) fighting side by side, shooting bad guys. All the characters we like (Apollo, Starbuck, the admiral, Baltar, and the sexy Cylons) against all the characters we don't like (the whiner with one leg and the VP who's also a perpetual complainer). I recorded The Brave and the Bold today but haven't watched it yet (new Batman cartoon, not a soap opera) and Joss Whedon's Dollhouse starts on Friday. Life is good, if only I didn't have to leave the house.

No comments: