Tuesday, February 17, 2009

busy and getting sick

I'm acting department head this week. Had to stop in and some something, but it's usually not difficult to fill in during reading week. I built my light box for Caroline Leaf to use next week. I cut it from a nice oak 6x3/4" board. Darcy helped router the edge in the visual arts shop, otherwise I was able to get it done myself. It's at Queen City Glass right now getting some 6mm acid etched glass put into the top.
William was sick still today and I expect him to be sick again tomorrow. He watched lots of tv and read an entire Animorphs book, but for the last 3 pages. He's lying beside me right now, he said he had to rest his eyes. That was nearly an hour ago (an early night for him, but he only got 8 hours last night). I just designed a directed study course focusing on long exposures that a student wants to do in the fall. It's actually looking like one of my better designed courses, I'd like to take it myself.

No comments: