Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watson presentaton

I finished writing a draft of my presentation on Holmes and Watson I'm reading on Friday night. I'll have to time it, am getting worried that I'm too wordy and I think they are just there to watch a movie. I have clips selected (except for a Rathbone episode which I can't face right now). Tomorrow I'll need to collect the clips onto one disc and test the disc, then I'll be ready.
William's friend Rowan was sick this evening so William went to acting class alone. Actually, it wasn't acting but theatre: they spent the hour doing paper mache, creating a set piece for their end of term project (a huge flower, William made four petals). William's new teacher is Daniel Maslany who was a student of mine a couple years ago. The world turns.

No comments: