Wednesday, May 7, 2008

311

This afternoon I went to a nutrition session which was supposed to tell me about tri-glycerides, a concern since my liver tests showed only that I have fat around my liver that could be a future problem. Instead, the session told me how to reduce my cholesterol (which is already low) and to eat more fiber (which I cannot do without dire physical consequences). There were about 20 people there and I really didn't feel like making a fuss then and there. On the way home I picked up some romance comics then made some worthwhile new Modern videos that Margaret was convinced were done with colour pencil and ink, even though every texture was digital. I was trying out some masks which are arranged to reveal out of phase versions of itself below itself. I made three that I'm happy with. Margaret was interviewed by reporters regarding the Cathedral Festival and showed off the Ghost Rider lantern than she made with William's help. It's cool.

No comments: