Sunday, March 23, 2008

265

I'm going to do something I've avoided in the past, I'm going to be altering the posting dates of this and the next few postings to give you updates on the vacation I just returned from. Since it is clear who I am and where I live, it is inadvisable to announce in my blog when I intend to leave town. Last Sunday, March 23, I went with my entire family (15 of us in all, everyone except my niece Nicole) to a five star resort on the Mayan Riviera in Mexico. The flight out there was delayed four hours, so we had to be at the airport closer to midnight rather than 8. William and I went to bed early and got some rest, Margaret was the trooper and got the packing finalized. Arriving there was pretty amazing, the heat was expected but still surprising. We also didn't have our room until 6, so we spent the afternoon in long pants eating from the amazing restaurant and drinking fruity drinks. After supper we took a walk on the beach in the dark and looked at the stars. We got back today, March 30, and faced similar delays with the plane so I'm too tired to continue my description of the trip today.

1 comment:

Chrystene said...

I didn't realize how addicted I was to this blog until you left (and I know I'm not the only one). Thank goodness you're back! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Hopefully you'll be posting some visuals as well.