Saturday, February 9, 2008

224

Last night it got so cold the house was cracking. I'm not sure if I can find any of the cracks, but when I was awake in the middle of the night for a while, I could hear these really loud, sharp noises. One was at our window like someone bent the glass until it popped, and I was certain the window would have a huge break in it. The morning showed no evidence of it. There were other sounds emanating from other corners of the house.
Today William and I went to Paul's house. Paul took all his childhood Lego home from his parents the other day and had built most of it. There is a great train and a very cool rocket that is mounted on the back of a truck which has pivots so that it raises the rocket into launch position. The sets date mostly from the late 70s and early 80s, but he has some kits from later as well.

No comments: