Thursday, September 6, 2007

Elvis comeback concert

Long day, spent a number of hours at the University trying to find the films that I'm showing at the Filmpool festival in a week to dub them to beta-sp tape, but the newest ones were no where to be found until I determined that they were still in the computer, all much too complicated, I just wanted to make a copy. Got the classy new Faculty of Fine Arts t-shirt - we gave them to new students and all faculty and staff wore them all day. They are just black with a small but colourful logo on the front and a UofR logo on the sleeve. Nice. Made biscotti this evening - I'll have to slice and bake them a second time tomorrow, then it is the feast of triple chocolate. The key is in whipping the butter with the table top kitchenaide mixer. Perhaps I'm a bit tired, but I can't help wondering why William's new heat-vision Superman toy looks like George W Bush?

No comments: