Monday, July 9, 2007

nein

Perhaps the weather change, perhaps the relief of stress, perhaps from staring at computer screen for hours this afternoon as I was trying to sort the files from my four computers into one and create a master filing system of the 10 thousand files from the past 18 years that I've been using a computer, but I came down with a migraine tonight. I've not been getting them very often over past few years, Margaret things only one other since William was born, I think two. When I get them, get lots of pain and blurred vision but most profoundly, I lose the language centre of my brain. Sometimes cannot speak or write at all. I recall getting one the day after my thesis defense when I was invited out to a cottage over night. It felt so great to have the defense off my back when suddenly I was in blinding pain. They never last more than 12 hours.

No comments: